With 28 years of management experience in operations, supply chain and general management, Wayne’s primary focus (in three different industries) has been on building global operations capabilities with particular emphasis on working with external manufacturing services companies. Wayne most recently worked at Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies through its Ion Torrent acquisition. He previously worked at Affymetrix, Electroglas and Ridge Technologies. Wayne began his career in manufacturing at Sun Microsystems. Wayne focuses intensely on execution and detail, which is why he also bottles his own wine.
Authored Blog & News Articles
- How a tightening labor market impacts Biotech and Pharma Manufacturing
- Business Ecosystems in San Diego: Part 1
- Argonaut Manufacturing Services acquires lyophilization expert LyoGen
- Key factors in choosing the right biotechnology contract manufacturer
- Increasing Cost of Innovation. The 3rd Driver of the Foundry Model in the Molecular Diagnostics Industry
- The 2nd Driver of the Foundry Model and how it’s shaping the Molecular Diagnostics Industry
- Three Reasons why the Foundry Model will revolutionize manufacturing in the Molecular Diagnostics Industry
- Learn how to keep your manufacturing train from derailing
- Do You Know the Silent Killer of Biotech Supply Chains?
- 8 Tips to Help Your Team During Annual Operational Planning (AOP)