Program Manager – Drug Product
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the life science, biopharmaceutical and human diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and finishing, and final kitting. Argonaut also provides the quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing.
Position and Scope
We are looking for a highly motivated Program Manager – Drug Product to join the PMO Team. This person would be responsible for supporting clients and providing overall program management as it relates to our clients’ needs. This person will work together with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure overall client satisfaction. This role will drive activities around project plans and timelines.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance client experience through effective support of client strategic goals with Argonaut
- Develop project schedule and execute to plan
- Manage enterprise level client escalations with timely resolution and communication across all key stakeholders
- Responsible for direct management of multiple client accounts, operating at a strategic and tactical level
- Act as Client Advocate and represent the voice of the client to Argonaut teams
- Possesses Argonaut’s Core Principles of: Personal Accountability, Self-Initiative, Passion for Excellence, and Trust
- A minimum of a BS in a science discipline
- Ideally, four (4) years’ experience in Biotech/Pharma or CMO. Two (2) years of Program management experience with MS Suite and Smartsheet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, responsible, dependable with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Familiarity with ERP inventory management systems (such as NetSuite, SAP)
- Holds self to high quality standards
Preferred, but not Required
- Regulatory experience
- A working understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- PMP certification
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.