Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and human diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and finishing, and final kitting. Argonaut also provides the quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing.
Position and Scope
Assist in the timely execution of various day-to-day activities in relation to warehouse operations.
- Perform various routine physical tasks involved in one or more of the following: receiving, storing, packaging, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and/or equipment.
- Set up racking nomenclature.
- Kit manufacturing production runs.
- Prepare and maintain prescribed records, reports and documentation accurately and neatly.
- Perform all material stocking, assembly, customer service, data entry and clerical functions as needed.
- Adhere to prescribed safety and quality standards and all written procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
Position Requirements and Experience
- Experience in Warehouse, receiving and shipping along with some experience in manufacturing.
- International shipping experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency using an ERP system, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate in English.
- Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates.
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the form below. When selecting “jobs/career”, a section to upload your CV/Resume will appear.