Manufacturing Technician – Assembly
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and human diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and finishing, and final kitting. Argonaut also provides the quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing.
Position and Scope
The Manufacturing Technician will need electro mechanical skills to be able to build assemblies, sub-assemblies, kitting of components and instruments. This job requires excellent people and communication skills as it involves dealing with other technicians on a regular basis. As the need arises, the job responsibilities of this position may change. Being able to work with hand tools, power tools and machinist tools to manufacture and modify parts to suit the needs of the customer will be required.
- Manufacturing instrumentation, assemblies and parts.
- Testing instrumentation before it ships.
- Helping out the other areas of the company when needed.
- Troubleshooting instruments with problems ranging from chemical, electrical or mechanical.
- Manufacturing and modifying parts with power/machining tools.
- Quality control inspecting.
- Provide feedback for improvements to manufacturing and testing documentation.
- Ensuring a safe and clean area to work in continuously day in and day out.
- High quality and on time deliverables.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of biochemistry, biology and/or other life sciences a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a plus.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of PC and Mac computer software and hardware.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with life sciences instrumentation, especially DNA and Peptide synthesizer technology, a significant plus.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is required.
- Excellent people skills are required.
- Experience with Biotechnology industry a plus
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the form below. When selecting “jobs/career”, a section to upload your CV/Resume will appear.