Manufacturing Technician 1 (Lyo)
Argonaut Manufacturing Services Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and molecular diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost-effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and final kitting of reagents and consumables. Argonaut provides quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing and supply chain excellence.
Position and Scope
The purpose of this position is to manufacture lyophilized life science products within the Life Sciences department as well as support other departments and groups as directed.
Position Requirements and Experience
- Follow established procedures and training
- Follow GMP and GDP
- Appropriately handle materials
- Commit to a high degree of detail, quality, and focus
- Ensure all work is completed on time
- Coordinate with other departments to help ensure all AMS goals are achieved
- Work to learn all lyophilization and formulation equipment
- Understand scientific units of measure
- Pipetting experience
- Ability to pass visual acuity exam according to SOP guidelines
- As needed, support coverage of work outside of the normal shift hours and on weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 1 year of manufacturing experience in a cleanroom environment following GMP and GDP is strongly preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates
- Must be accountable, proactive, be able to speak up, provide feedback, and communicate openly and honestly
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.