Inside Sales & Marketing Specialist
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and human diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and finishing, and final kitting. Argonaut also provides the quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing.
Position and Scope
This individual will play a crucial role in qualifying and gaining new customers by bridging sales and marketing efforts.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and transfer this into potential Argonaut service solutions.
- Outreach to qualify leads gained from marketing on intent to purchase and budget.
- Make outbound calls to prospects that have responded to a marketing tactic.
- Assist in identifying key opinion leaders and decision makers within lead organizations.
- Draft sales quotes, and brief and advise Argonaut’s executive team.
- Meet key metrics such as new contacts generated, calls/emails per week and qualified leads generated.
- Create sales opportunity in CRM database and update disposition depending on prospect journey.
Key Marketing Tasks Include
- Initialize and manage digital campaigns.
- Work within budgets, manage events, and assist in developing marketing assets (e.g. brochures, presentations).
Other duties may be required as needed. Argonaut is a successful start-up, so candidates must be flexible in their daily routines and ready to pitch-in on new tasks when opportunities are identified.
- 2+ years of industry experience, a minimum. Preferably in diagnostics or therapeutic development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science discipline (minimum)
- Demonstrated digital marketing skills (e.g. Google, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated skills in Excel, Word, and PPT
- Working knowledge of Sales Force (CRM)
- Travel less than two days per month
- Good listener
- Enjoy interacting with potential clients
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Basic selling skills (e.g. SPIN or Negotiation)
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the form below. When selecting “jobs/career”, a section to upload your CV/Resume will appear.