Argonaut Manufacturing Services Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and molecular diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost-effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and final kitting of reagents and consumables. Argonaut provides quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing and supply chain excellence.
The successful candidate will:
- Work under the direction of Technology Transfer Associates to support client project/process transfer needs as it relates to creating documents
- Under supervision, incorporate revision requests into client specific documents based on internal improvement projects, feedback from operations/quality team members following execution
- Support subject matter experts in deploying corrective actions related to quality events
- Organize and archive executed engineering records
Position Requirements and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent with 2 years of manufacturing or production experience or another regulated field
- Must be meticulous and organized with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate to expert user knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel with exposure to other Microsoft platforms
- Work on assigned project tasks to completion while staying on schedule
- Must work cross-functionally with team
- Experience with Quality Management System (ex. Master Control or other)
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.