Visual Inspection Technician
Argonaut Manufacturing Services Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and molecular diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost-effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and final kitting of reagents and consumables. In July of 2018, Argonaut acquired LyoGen, a leader in dose specific lyophilization capabilities for the diagnostics markets. Argonaut provides quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing and supply chain excellence.
Position and Scope
The purpose of this position is to participate in tasks related to the visual inspection of manufactured liquid injectable pharmaceutical products under cGMP regulations in Drug Product Manufacturing as well as other types of visual inspection activities, as required.
- Identify crucial container integrity defects such as cosmetic imperfections in the container, missing or misapplied stoppers and seals, foreign material residing in the product, precipitation or discoloration of the product, gross underfilled or overfilled containers
- Creates and revises SOPs and other types of documentation
- Performs various routine tasks under the direction of internal SOP’s and cGMP guidelines
- Documents steps clearly and completely in controlled documents
- Participates in inspection readiness activities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience, a plus
- Familiarity with GMP guidelines, including USP<790> and USP<1790>, and 21CFR 210/211, a plus
- Time and project management skills with the ability to multi-task are essential
- Must be able to effectively communicate within department and cross-functionally with other divisions
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel, and Overlook
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the form below. When selecting “jobs/career”, a section to upload your CV/Resume will appear.