Quality Assurance Technician
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and human diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and finishing, and final kitting. Argonaut also provides the quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing.
Position and Scope
Argonaut Manufacturing Services has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Technician. This role will support the QA department with ownership of releasing incoming materials and finished goods. This position will work closely with Materials Management, Quality Control, and Planning. Document management through MasterControl and ERP system (NetSuite) are a daily activity. This position will also be responsible for supporting customer and external audits to satisfactory outcomes, performing root cause analysis and other problem-solving activities to identify CAPA and process improvements.
The position will report to the Director of Quality Assurance. This is a high-demand, fast paced work environment. We offer competitive salary, benefits and equity participation.
We are looking for an energetic, hands-on, knowledgeable problem solver. Working knowledge of the following skills is required:
- ERP system proficiency
- Attention to detail and disciplined in execution
- Experience in QA in a cGMP and ISO13485 production environment
- Good documentation practices
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills and the ability to analyze and interpret data to make business critical decisions
- Strong initiative and willingness to take ownership and drive projects to completion
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Capable of serving as a subject matter expert during varied audits by customers and regulatory bodies
- Advise the manager of factors that may affect quality of the product, initiate problem reports for deviations and non-conforming materials, and provide guidance/options and ideas for corrective actions and preventive actions (CAPA)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a QA role is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Science background preferred, but not necessary
- MasterControl and/or NetSuite knowledge extremely helpful
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the form below. When selecting “jobs/career”, a section to upload your CV/Resume will appear.