Quality Assurance Technician
Argonaut Manufacturing Services Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and molecular diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost-effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and final kitting of reagents and consumables. In July of 2018, Argonaut acquired LyoGen, a leader in dose-specific lyophilization capabilities for the diagnostics markets. Argonaut provides quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing and supply chain excellence.
Position and Scope
Argonaut Manufacturing Services has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Technician. This role will support the QA department with ownership of releasing incoming materials and finished goods. This position will work closely with Materials Management, Quality Control, and Planning. Document management through MasterControl and ERP system (NetSuite) are a daily activity. This position will also be responsible for performing line clearances for cGMP processes as well as create/design/run cGMP labels and review and reconcile cGMP label generation.
The position will report to the Director of Quality Assurance. This is a high-demand, fast-paced work environment. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and equity participation.
We are looking for an energetic, hands-on, knowledgeable problem solver with the following skills:
- BarTender proficiency
- Previous work designing and producing labels via Zebra printers
- Attention to detail and disciplined in execution
- Experience in QA in a cGMP and ISO13485 production environment
- Good documentation practices
- Ability to work under strict timelines
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills and the ability to analyze and interpret data to make business-critical decisions
- Strong initiative and willingness to take ownership and drive projects to completion
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Capable of serving as a subject matter expert during varied audits by customers and regulatory bodies
- Advise the manager of factors that may affect the quality of the product, initiate problem reports for deviations and non-conforming materials, and provide guidance/options and ideas for corrective actions and preventive actions (CAPA)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a QA role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MasterControl and/or NetSuite knowledge helpful
- BarTender experience is highly desired
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the form below. When selecting “jobs/career”, a section to upload your CV/Resume will appear.