Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a contract manufacturer of life science reagent consumables and biopharmaceutical drug products. The company offers cGMP manufacturing compliant with CFR21 Part 820, 210, and 211 compliance.
With the advances in genetic and biomarker analysis, new applications emerge daily to efficiently answer important biological questions of both scientific and industrial relevance. Argonaut is an independent external manufacturing service (CMO) company dedicated to serving highly innovative companies. Argonaut is a high-quality provider of cost-effective solutions and services for these clients.
We need people who share our passion for operations excellence and who enjoy the dynamic nature of a rapidly growing company.
Position and Scope
We are looking for a motivated Program Manager to join the PMO responsible for supporting clients and providing overall program management as it relates to our clients’ needs. This person will work hand-in-hand with clients to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance client experience through effective support of client strategic goals with Argonaut
- Develop project schedule and execute to plan
- Manage enterprise level client escalations with timely resolution and communication across all key stakeholders
- Responsible for direct management of multiple client accounts, operating at a strategic and tactical level
- Act as Client Advocate and represent the voice of the client to Argonaut teams
- A minimum of a BS in the sciences and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Biotech or Pharma product development technology transfer to MFG experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, responsible, dependable with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Familiarity with ERP inventory management systems (such as NetSuite, SAP)
- Holds self to high quality standards
Preferred, but not required
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment
- A working understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- PMP certification
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.