Filling/Packaging Lab Technician
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and human diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and finishing, and final kitting. Argonaut also provides the quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing.
Position and Scope
Argonaut Manufacturing Services is seeking experienced Filling/Packaging Lab Technicians to support our manufacturing operations. This role requires following lab procedures, batch records and work instructions as well as providing some additional support in formulation and warehouse.
Position Requirements and Experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with cross functional teams comprised of manufacturing, tech transfer, senior management, quality assurance and finance.
- Must be able to clearly document steps completed in batch records and other documents.
- Ability to work within an ISO 13485 and cGMP production environment and maintain compliance with our quality system.
- Detailed work ethic, accountable and disciplined in actions.
- Willingness to take ownership and complete tasks on time.
- Ability and willingness to perform standing and sitting work in the production lab for extended periods of time.
- Experience in measuring, pipetting, documenting and packaging materials.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people in other disciplines.
- Organized, responsible and dependable.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles and 5S standards, a plus.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2-year associate or 4-year degree in a science discipline, is preferred.
- Filling and Packaging: 2 years
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the form below. When selecting “jobs/career”, a section to upload your CV/Resume will appear.