Fill Finish Manager
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and human diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and finishing, and final kitting. Argonaut also provides the quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing.
Position and Scope
Argonaut Manufacturing Services is seeking an experienced Formulation, Fill and Finish Manager to support our manufacturing operations. In this role, the successful candidate will supervise personnel and manage the daily operation of the company’s formulation, fill and finish facilities.
- Ability to manage personnel, timelines, and customer expectations in the fast-paced environment of a CMO.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work with cross functional teams comprised of personnel from Argonaut’s functional groups, and Argonaut’s customers.
- Ability to work within a cGMP and ISO 13485 cleanroom production environment.
- Detailed work ethic, accountable, and disciplined in actions.
- Willingness to take ownership and complete tasks on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to clearly document manufacturing activities in batch records and other documents.
- Organized, responsible and dependable.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principles and 5S standards, a plus.
- Ability and willingness to perform standing and sitting work for extended periods of time.
- 4-year degree in a science discipline is preferred.
- 3-5 years as lead, supervisor, or manager of cGMP-compliant manufacturing lab.
- Experience in aseptic processing.
- Formulation experience.
- Experience with manual and automated filling and packaging equipment and processes.
- Working understanding of US FDA and global regulatory compliance.
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the form below. When selecting “jobs/career”, a section to upload your CV/Resume will appear.