Client Services Manager
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) headquartered in Carlsbad, CA, 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. The company is dedicated to serving highly innovative companies in the biopharmaceutical and human diagnostics industries. Argonaut is a full service, cost effective partner, providing complete solutions in the areas of formulation, filling and finishing, and final kitting. Argonaut also provides the quality and regulatory expertise to assure the highest in quality manufacturing.
Position and Scope
We are looking for a motivated Client Services Manager to join our dynamic team responsible for supporting clients and providing overall program and project administration as it relates to our clients’ needs. This person will work hand-in-hand with clients and will ultimately be accountable for overall client satisfaction. The Client Services Manager will help clients better understand the full potential of Argonaut’s services.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance client experience through effective support of client strategic goals with Argonaut
- Manage enterprise level client escalations with timely resolution and communication across all key stakeholders
- Responsible for direct management of multiple client accounts, operating at a strategic and tactical level
- Develop and maintain a unified Account Plan, designed to foster retention and growth, complete with a planning roadmap aligned with client and business goals
- Act as Client Advocate and represent the voice of the client to Argonaut teams
- Develop knowledge of client business goals, objectives, policies, processes, and measures of success
- Participate in operational assessments to assist clients in maximizing the use of the Argonaut services to ensure ROI
- Demonstrate understanding of key business drivers
- Consistently and accurately manage the sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and sales tracking through the use of the CRM system and other designated IT tools
- A minimum of a BS in the sciences and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Client management and sales experience in the Life Sciences preferred
- Biotechnology product development and technology transfer experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with MS Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Organized, responsible, dependable with the ability to work in a team environment
- Holds self to high quality standards
Preferred, but not Required
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment
- A working understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- PMP certification
Argonaut Manufacturing Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other class protected by Federal, State or local laws. Argonaut complies with all employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and all must have the authorization to work in the US.
Apply for this Job
Fill out the form below. When selecting “jobs/career”, a section to upload your CV/Resume will appear.