Assist in the timely execution of various day-to-day activities in relation to warehouse operations.
- Perform various routine physical tasks involved in one or more of the following: receiving, storing, packaging, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and/or equipment.
- Set up racking nomenclature.
- Kit manufacturing production runs.
- Prepare and maintain prescribed records, reports and documentation accurately and neatly.
- Perform all material stocking, assembly, customer service, data entry and clerical functions as needed.
- Adhere to prescribed safety and quality standards and all written procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
Position Requirements and Experience
- Experience in Warehouse, receiving and shipping along with some experience in manufacturing.
- International shipping experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency using an ERP system, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to read, write and verbally communicate in English.
- Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates.